Updates about my work:
Students explore international development research. Texas A&M Today. 16 February 2015.
Refugee settlement becomes classroom for Penn State student. Penn State News. 14 November 2014.
The 30 Top Thinkers Under 30: The Human Rights Advocate Who Wants to Study Post-Conflict Reconstruction. Pacific Standard. 22 April 2014.
30Under30 Allyson Krupar: Social Change Agent. Case: Think. Fall/ Winter 2013.
Voices of Afghanistan’s Youth. WhyDev. Spring 2013.
The following are some like minded interesting blogs that I need to follow, already follow, or know personally (in no particular order).
Other blogs I have appeared in:
- Texas A&M University: Center on Conflict and Development
- INEE blog
- Global Health Corps blog
- Human Rights Now
- Stories of Conflict and Love – Photographer, writer, storyteller, join her on her travels through conflict zones.
- The African Timer – A Ugandan friend who will hopefully teach me more about Uganda than he anticipates!
- The Humanitarian Space – Mitchel Sutika Sipus, a good friend and a good researcher, working in Kabul.
- Side Hustle Stories – A good friend, photographer, videographer and story teller, check out her accounts of Side Hustles in the DC metro area.
- Lemming Cliff – A space where colleagues talk about visualizing data, human rights, and more.